I am a firm believer in investing in mentorships for your business for many different reasons along your career, and I know first-hand how overwhelming it can be choosing a mentor who is right for you. Now whether you are just starting out or have been photographing for some time and would just like a new perspective from someone else, I am here to help!
I have been photographing many aspects of photography for over 10+ years, so you can imagine how many mistakes I’ve made and learned from along the way. I am here to help you figure the things out I wish I had known in the beginning. I personally am here to not only educate you but be a shoulder you can lean on. This career choice/industry can get lonely, and pretty cutthroat, so it’s easy to feel lost, struggle with imposter syndrome, and just overall feel like you don’t know what the heck you’ve signed up for. So, if you are in need of growth, encouragement, and a straight up confidence boost whether with weddings, boudoir, couples, or family – I got you!
During your time with me we can go over whatever your heart desires!
Here are a few things you may choose to discuss with me:
- Client communication & experience
- Posing clients & eliciting true genuine emotions
- Editing in LR and or PS
- Manual camera settings
- Portfolio building
- The importance of networking
- What to invest in to level up your business
- …and so much more!!
Must haves to get the most out of mentoring with me:
- A DSLR or Mirrorless camera
- Know the basic settings of your camera
- Know how to use the basics in Lightroom & or Photoshop (I use both for reference)
What I shoot with:
- I shoot with a Canon R6 and my main lens is a 24-70mm
*I do not offer shadowing at weddings at this time but can still help you in many other ways!
1:1 MentorshiP Call
- This is for those of you who aren’t able to have an in-person mentorship, but still would like to learn from me.
- Questionnaire sent to you before our call so I know exactly what you are looking to get out of our time together!
- 1.5 hour call on Google Meet (or) FaceTime where we go over your questions, nothing is off limits!
- Website/Social media critique
- And more!
1:1 In-person Mentorship
- This is for those of you who want a full hands-on experience! We get to chat & photograph a real session together!
- Questionnaire sent to you before our call so I know exactly what you are looking to get out of our time together! This is also where you will tell me which type of session you’re looking to photograph.
- 2-3 hours in person chatting + shooting
- I will help you find real life clients to shoot – as I will tell you during our initial chat – I believe it’s so important to shoot real clients during your time with me, and not rely on “models.”
- 1 hour Q&A before the shoot, this could be over FaceTime, or we can meet up at a coffee shop! Nothing is off limits, so make sure you bring your notebook or laptop to write down notes to look back on down the road.
- Up to 1.5 hour hands on photoshoot. This is where you will shadow me + shoot alongside me as I lead the session. You can let me know ahead of time if you’d like to guide some parts of the session or if you prefer to watch me do my thing the whole time while you simply ask questions along the way.
- And more!
Please inquire below and let me know what you desire to learn from me most!
I look forward to teaching you & watching you grow 🙂